The Great White Shark

The Great White Shark
The Apex Predator Of The Sea

Thursday, November 10, 2011

New Mission

Over the next few months, I will be 'disecting' the hundreds of species of sharks, one-by-one and presenting information about each species. Their normal habitat, how they hunt, what they eat, how they reproduce, how many attacks on humans, how many of the attacks were fatal, any unique physical characteristics and much more. This is obviously a huge undertaking (there are over 440 species that have been discovered) but I feel that with more knowledge and FACTS that I present to the public, the better understanding people will have over the different types of sharks. Who knows, maybe my little blog will have an impact on how some people view sharks. :)

Thank you,
Marissa 

1 comment:

  1. SHARKS!!! I hope that I get to swim with sharks next time I go to Cancun...

    -Mitzi

    ReplyDelete