The Great White Shark

The Great White Shark
The Apex Predator Of The Sea

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Intro

First off, let me say, thank you to everyone who has taken the time to view (even if you just scan) my blog. I greatly appreciate it. Sharks are my most favorite animal in the world, and I spend whatever free time I have researching them and studying them. I try to read as much and watch as much as I possibly can about them and I think they are the most misunderstood and amazing creatures that we need to respect. I'm not saying they are cute cuddly creatures, however, they are NOT mindless-human-eating machines.
This blog will talk about types of sharks, what NOT to do when you go into the ocean, misconceptions vs. truths about sharks, and information about sharks.
Hope you enjoy!!!!!!
        Marissa

4 comments:

  1. Your true calling...no doubt!
    From Aliza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I know how passionate you can be about them! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. With any luck you will help me with my fear of sharks Rose

    ReplyDelete